Information for Employees

For Those Already on Our Team

Where do I go to enter my hours and what is the deadline for entering them?

10 til 2 uses an online time entry system provided by Advance Partners and powered by BullHorn. Once you have accepted a position with 10 til 2 and we have created your payroll file, you will receive an email with your registration and login instructions. As a 10 til 2 employee, you are required to submit your time weekly using the Bullhorn system. You are required to submit your weekly hours by Sunday at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time.

I forgot my login/password for the BullHorn system. How do I reset my account?

If you need your password reset you can do it automatically by going to the BullHorn Login page. Click on “Forgot Password" and follow the provided instructions. The system will walk you through the reset process and will send you an email with your new password information. Please note: The new login information will be sent to the email address we have on file. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email and we will update your account to reflect your new email address.

When will I receive my paycheck?

Employees at 10 til 2 are paid on a weekly basis, each Thursday. Pay periods begin on Sunday and end on the following Saturday. In order to be paid the following Thursday, your hours must be entered into BullHorn and submitted by the Sunday, 7:00 p.m. deadline.

How will I receive my paycheck and pay stubs?

Employees may designate one bank account for automatic direct deposits of their paychecks. Your direct deposit will come from our payroll provider, Advance Partners. Direct deposits are made each Thursday for hours worked and submitted on time from the prior week. If you do not choose the automatic direct deposit option, we will mail your paycheck to the address you provided during our new hire enrollment process. Pay stubs are mailed weekly to the address we have on file for you.

How do I change the number of federal and state tax exemptions that I claim?

During the new hire enrollment process you provided to us a completed W4 form. Your completed form is used to determine the amount of taxes to be withheld from your weekly earnings. If at any time you want to change the amount of exemptions you are claiming, simply request and complete a new W4 form and fax it to our payroll department at 303-597-0496. Please allow five (5) business days for us to process the new request.

I am looking at my pay stub and it appears that little or no taxes were deducted. Can you tell me why?

Due to the lower part-time hours many of our employees work and our weekly pay frequency, some employees fall below the earnings limits for standard deductions. To learn more about what those limits are and how the number of exemptions will impact your weekly earnings, please click the following link to the IRS website.

How do I change my direct deposit bank account information?

If you wish to change the bank account information for direct deposits, you will need to request and complete a new direct deposit form and fax it to our payroll department at 303-597-0496. Please allow five (5) business days for processing the new request. If you want to remove the direct deposit option altogether, please send us an email at authorizing us to remove that bank information. If you choose this option, future paychecks will be mailed to the address you provided during the new hire enrollment process.

Will I be paid for vacation days and who do I notify that I will be out?

10 til 2 does not provide paid vacation days. If you would like time off, first discuss the dates and timing with the client you are placed with and then inform payroll at

How do I report an absence?

In the event that you are sick or unable to report to work, please notify the Client you are placed with, as well as 10 til 2, as soon as possible. You can report the absence by calling us at 303.909.3868. If you are calling prior to standard business hours, please be sure to leave a voice mail regarding your absence and a number at which we can contact you if necessary.