Employee FAQ

Where do I go to enter my hours and what is the deadline for entering them?
10 til 2 uses an online time entry system provided by Advance Partners and powered by PeopleNet. Once you have accepted a position with 10 til 2 and we have created your payroll file, you will receive an email with your registration and login instructions. As a 10 til 2 employee, you are required to submit your time weekly using the PeopleNet system. You are required to submit your weekly hours by Sunday at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time.


I forgot my login/password for the PeopleNet system. How do I reset my account?
If you need your password reset you can do it automatically by going to the PeopleNet login page. Click on “Trouble Signing In and follow the provided instructions. The system will walk you through the reset process and will send you an email with your new password information. Please note: The new login information will be sent to the email address we have on file. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email payroll@10til2.com and we will update your account to reflect your new email address.


When will I receive my paycheck?
Employees at 10 til 2 are paid on a weekly basis, each Thursday. Pay periods begin on Sunday and end on the following Saturday. In order to be paid the following Thursday, your hours must be entered into the PeopleNet system and submitted by the Sunday, 5:00 p.m. deadline.


How will I receive my paycheck and pay stubs?
Employees may designate one bank account for automatic direct deposits of their paychecks. Your direct deposit will come from our payroll provider, Advance Partners. Direct deposits are made each Thursday for hours worked and submitted on time from the prior week. If you do not choose the automatic direct deposit option, we will mail your paycheck to the address you provided during our new hire enrollment process. Pay stubs are mailed weekly to the address we have on file for you.


How do I change the number of federal and state tax exemptions that I claim?
During the new hire enrollment process you provided to us a completed W4 form. Your completed form is used to determine the amount of taxes to be withheld from your weekly earnings. If at any time you want to change the amount of exemptions you are claiming, simply request and complete a new W4 form and fax it to our payroll department at 303.484.5311. Please allow five (5) business days for us to process the new request.


I am looking at my pay stub and it appears that little or no taxes were deducted. Can you tell me why?
Due to the lower part-time hours many of our employees work and our weekly pay frequency, some employees fall below the earnings limits for standard deductions. To learn more about what those limits are and how the number of exemptions will impact your weekly earnings, please click the following link to the IRS website.


How do I change my direct deposit bank account information?
If you wish to change the bank account information for direct deposits, you will need to request and complete a new direct deposit form and fax it to our payroll department at 303.484.5311. Please allow five (5) business days for processing the new request. If you want to remove the direct deposit option altogether, please send us an email at payroll@10til2.com authorizing us to remove that bank information. If you choose this option, future paychecks will be mailed to the address you provided during the new hire enrollment process.


Will I be paid for vacation days and who do I notify that I will be out?
10 til 2 does not provide paid vacation days. If you would like time off, first discuss the dates and timing with the client you are placed with and then inform payroll at payroll@10til2.com.


How do I report an absence?
In the event that you are sick or unable to report to work, please notify the Client you are placed with,
as well as 10 til 2, as soon as possible. You can report the absence by calling us at 303.909.3868. If you are calling prior to standard business hours, please be sure to leave a voice mail regarding your absence and a number at which we can contact you if necessary.


I’ve been summoned for jury duty. Who do I notify and will I be paid?
Employees who are summoned for and participate in jury duty may receive pay based on applicable state laws. If you receive a juror summons, you will need to notify both the Client and 10 til 2. Please provide a juror’s pay warrant upon your return to work. For additional jury duty questions email payroll@10til2.com.


My contact information has changed. What do I do?
The information recorded in your file is extremely important. It is your responsibility to keep your contact information up-to-date and immediately notify your local 10 til 2 office of any changes in address, phone number or email. Any changes in banking information need to be forwarded to payroll@10til2.com.


I was injured on the job. What do I do?
If this is a life-threatening injury, seek medical attention immediately. For non-life-threatening injuries, prior to seeking medical treatment, contact the 10 til 2 Corporate Office at 303.909.3868. We will provide you with a list of approved facilities.


Am I allowed to work overtime?
Overtime must be previously arranged and approved by 10 til 2.


I am having some trouble in my assignment. Who do I call?
For any and all issues related to your position, contact 10 til 2 at 303.909.3868.